Self-Esteem 3-Month Transformational Coaching Program
- Improve your personal relationships
- Increase your effectiveness at work and in daily life
- Increase resiliency to deal with problems and stress
- Feel worthy of love, care, and respect from others
- Feel worthy of success and happiness
The ESTEEM Program
- Take stock of where you are currently in your life and what you want to get out of the program.
- Goals will be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound so you will know exactly what to do and what success will look like.
- Action items, exercises, and various tasks will be assigned for you to complete between sessions to reach your specific goals.
- Identify personal strengths to build on your successes along the way.
- Re-evaluate your progress at weekly and monthly intervals for accountability, to ensure that the program is working for you, and to adjust it accordingly.
Make a Plan for the Future
- Create a plan to maintain your success and continue building toward your goals once your program is complete.
Total Cost for the Self Esteem 3 Month Transformational Coaching Program:
- Free Consultation Appointment
- 3 monthly 1-hour sessions (9 sessions total)
- FREE Participation in twice-monthly on-line self-esteem support groups
- Payment Plan Available – $100 monthly
Purchase now to join! or call 806-370-0026 for your FREE Consultation Appointment.
Once payment is received for the first month, you will receive an email from me with program materials to get started.
Purchase Price: $14.99Also available for Amazon Kindle download
Only $9.99 !
Self Esteem Support Groups
On-Line Self-Esteem Support Groups
- April 25, 2013
- May 16, 2013
- May 30, 2013
Sparrow (2005) states, “A healthy self-esteem allows us to go on trying things we’ve failed at, to strive when we haven’t reached our full potential, and to take on new challenges” (p. 62). These things are important when we are working toward achieving our goals! So how can someone with low self-esteem go about increasing it to live a happier and more fulfilling life? Research gives us lots of options, and I will discuss a few here… (continue reading)
Recall a time in your life when you experienced some type of adversity or traumatic event. A break-up with someone you really cared about, perhaps, or the loss of a job or a loved one. How did you cope? Now imagine how much better you could have handled yourself in a bad situation if you were equipped with the proper coping strategies to not only help you get through the situation, but come out all the better for it. Today is the day you can take charge of your life and learn how to make this thought a reality… (continue reading)